Gently used fur coats and quality
pre-owned furs at a price that makes you
feel like a million without spending it!
Royal Crown Russian Sable Jacket
Approx. size estimate: 4 - 8 Petite or Average
Size range given as an estimate only. Please refer to measurements to be sure of fit.
APO/FPO, Hawaii, U.S. territories and international orders will incur a surcharge to cover additional shipping/handling costs. Email us for rates.
Indiana residents will also be charged 7.0% sales tax.
This is a very lavish genuine natural Royal Crown Russian sable fur jacket which has only been worn twice. It has a Frost Bros. label and features a large shawl collar. There are two-velvet lined exterior pockets and a pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is solid dark brown silk and there is NO MONOGRAM. It closes with hooks and eyes.
Royal Crown sable (also called Barguzin or Imperial sable) is the finest sable fur and in past history was only available to Russian royalty. There are silvery tips galore - an indication of very high quality sable! Your purchase will be accompanied by a copy of a recent appraisal showing the appraised value to be $70,000 (and sable pelts of this quality are no longer being imported from Russia, so prices will be on the rise). If you would like to own the best of the best fur in the world, this is THE fur to own. When you begin to slip it on, you will feel the transformation into royalty!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 26-1/2"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 17-1/2"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 40") (end-to-end pelts: 42")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 20-1/2"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 28-1/2") (shoulder to sleeve end: 23-1/2")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 46") (end-to-end pelts: 48")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 50"
Site Designed by DG Creative