This is a stunning genuine sheared mink fur coat which has been dyed a rich dark brown and is in the versatile stroller length. It looks as if it has rarely, if ever, been worn. It has a Henig Furs label and features a full tuxedo collar of gorgeous crystal fox fur and has bracelet cuffs. There are two exterior pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is a dark brown pin dot design and it has an embroidered name monogram in the same color so it is very discreet. It closes with furrier's locking clasps and there is one button at the collar. Sheared mink is buttery soft and very lightweight. Your purchase will be accompanied by an appraisal showing the value as $6,000. You will look and feel like one of the beautiful people when you wear this sheared mink and crystal fox stroller coat! Live the dream!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 32"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 17"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 40") (end-to-end pelts: 43")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 20"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 29") (shoulder to sleeve end: 24")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 40") (end-to-end pelts: 43")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 45"